Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Mount and Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars  (Read 14761 times)

Offline Gojkov

• Surgeon's Mate
  • Vi victa vis
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: Mount and Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2017, 11:31:20 am »
It did show a sword fight between two captains and showed the way infantry holds muskets when in charge, so yes, it'll be the same as in NW though animations look a bit different.

Offline John Price

• Surgeon's Mate
  • Colonel - 18e 'Les Braves'
  • Faction: French Empire
  • Nick: Chriseh
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2017, 11:39:12 am »
God..

I don't see that as a good thing :(
Proudly leading the 18e for over 5 years, since January 2013.

Offline Gojkov

• Surgeon's Mate
  • Vi victa vis
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2017, 11:44:56 am »
I might be wrong you know :P We'll just have to wait and see.

Besides Price, you don't see anything as a good thing

Offline John Price

• Surgeon's Mate
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2017, 12:02:53 pm »
I might be wrong you know :P We'll just have to wait and see.

Besides Price, you don't see anything as a good thing
I see myself as a good thing. Still counts cunt

Offline Gojkov

• Surgeon's Mate
  • Vi victa vis
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2017, 12:08:29 pm »
Lol, that's what she said

Offline SirJames

• Petty Officer
  • I am the leader of the 85é
  • Nick: [85e]SirJames
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2017, 07:15:08 pm »
Nw is just too old now I'm playing this now :)

Offline Truth

• Surgeon
  • A true champion will fight through anything!
  • Faction: British Empire
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2017, 08:57:06 am »
I will definitely play both still :P

Offline DarkTemplar

• Petty Officer
  • Hello
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2017, 09:08:44 pm »
I think you all forget that this game is still in early development and the trailer just shows us some animated pictures, so calm down. Maybe this game will come out in 1 or 2 years(I don't hope so but possible) and many things could change, so calm down.
@Price, You said you don't want to have the feeling that this is going to be a NW 2.0 but honestly, I personally don't see many other ways to fight during the NW beside the current MB:NW fighting system, if the Dev find an alternative that would be, at least, interesting to play so pls everyone, don't get hysterical :P
(sry for eventual mistakes, have the felling my english sucks atm)

Offline Jelly

• Midshipman's Mate
  • cry havoc and let slip the doggos of war
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2017, 09:14:44 pm »
I think you all forget that this game is still in early development and the trailer just shows us some animated pictures, so calm down. Maybe this game will come out in 1 or 2 years(I don't hope so but possible) and many things could change, so calm down.
@Price, You said you don't want to have the feeling that this is going to be a NW 2.0 but honestly, I personally don't see many other ways to fight during the NW beside the current MB:NW fighting system, if the Dev find an alternative that would be, at least, interesting to play so pls everyone, don't get hysterical :P
Devs stated that the game is in later stages of development.

Offline John Price

• Surgeon's Mate
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2017, 10:49:45 pm »
What Jelly said, not to mention I do not speak in my post so much about the gameplay itself but more about how they are branding and advertising the game.

Offline DarkTemplar

• Petty Officer
  • Hello
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2017, 02:52:57 pm »

Yes of course, otherwise there won't be the Alpha this year, what I mean is that it's only the alpha and I'm sure things will change during the Alpha, or even Beta Stage, if that's not the case it's fine, that just what I think.

What Jelly said, not to mention I do not speak in my post so much about the gameplay itself but more about how they are branding and advertising the game.

Maybe I'm blind but I can't see where they do so. Beside the fact that, as I already stated, this game sets during the NW and is going to be published by, as far as I know, ex-Dev from MB:NW so there is, ofc, a similarity and ofc it is getting much attention from NW side cause the community is waiting for a 2.0, as far as I know.

I don't hink I have to tell you all this cause you maybe know it already, so just, as I already said, calm down and wait for the alpha :D

Offline Herishey

• Petty Officer
  • EST 19XX. These Things Happen........
  • Nick: 84e
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2017, 03:03:15 pm »

Yes of course, otherwise there won't be the Alpha this year, what I mean is that it's only the alpha and I'm sure things will change during the Alpha, or even Beta Stage, if that's not the case it's fine, that just what I think.

Maybe I'm blind but I can't see where they do so. Beside the fact that, as I already stated, this game sets during the NW and is going to be published by, as far as I know, ex-Dev from MB:NW so there is, ofc, a similarity and ofc it is getting much attention from NW side cause the community is waiting for a 2.0, as far as I know.

I don't hink I have to tell you all this cause you maybe know it already, so just, as I already said, calm down and wait for the alpha :D
They said they want to work via early access so I don't imagine it will be that long.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 03:22:58 pm by Herishey »
YouTube

"The gods are man's creation, to give answers
that they are too afraid to give themselves."

Offline John Price

• Surgeon's Mate
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2017, 03:03:56 pm »
You kinda miss the point a little but its not really worth explaining more than I have :P

Offline Herishey

• Petty Officer
  • EST 19XX. These Things Happen........
  • Nick: 84e
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2017, 03:23:12 pm »
You kinda miss the point a little but its not really worth explaining more than I have :P
My reply wasn't in relation to your comment pickle.
YouTube

"The gods are man's creation, to give answers
that they are too afraid to give themselves."

Offline John Price

• Surgeon's Mate
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2017, 03:53:08 pm »
My reply wasn't in relation to your comment pickle.
Neither was mine pickle bum.